Saturday, May 3, 2014

Cell Phone Laundry Drop

I have always said that Ryder is my special child - and I say that with such endearment and love! .  On many occasions he keeps proving my case!  I will have many, many stories to tell of him on the day that he gets married (and yes, believe me, I am already praying for his wife....that poor woman! ;) ).  

Case point #(I can't even count that high!).  Notice anything missing in the picture below?!?!


My wedding band.  He swallowed it.  True story.

And three days later, a very expensive bowel movement took place at my parents (my very lucky mom!).  She scrubbed it clean and gave it back to me :).  The positive out of all this - Ryder is NOT potty trained!


I headed into Richardson's Jewelry to get the set fully cleaned...nice and sparkly! :)


Yup - true story.  If you ever want the full story, be sure to ask...it's pretty great!  


An afternoon spent at the Home and Garden show!

Apparently evening snack means we don't have to follow the table rules!  

Such love between these two!  

We are so confident that the males we be lined up for this beauty.
Really, look at that belly - how can one resist that?!?!

Steve and I headed out to a friends for a cheesecake night.....soooo good!  

The boys ready for their friend's birthday party - my mom made the fabulous superhero capes!  

"Let Her Sleep For When She Wakes She Will Move Mountains!"

So many blessings all in one picture! 

Dentist Check Up Times!  Both cavity free!  



Middle Child Strikes Again!

The kids and I were having a movie night with popcorn.  I looked over at Ryder at one point and there he was watching the movie....exactly like this...with POPCORN up the nose.  Sigh.  Case. In. Point.


My perfect child :)
He will have the most boring wedding reception because he is just so perfect :)

Friday Funday's - we go swimming with the Fisher crew!  Always a highlight!


Breakfast at Mcdonald's one Saturday morning.  I had the cutest breakfast dates!  


Easiest way to entertain our children at the Camp Garage Sale....place a movie going in one of the 
4-sale tv's! 




No comments:

Post a Comment