Friday, September 12, 2014

Likely Our Most Favourite Summer Weekend!

My cousin Derek married his sweetheart, Holly, the August long weekend.  I truthfully can say that this was the funnest wedding dance that I have been to in a very long time.  My word, I was hardly off the dance floor.  The best part was that my dad and Uncle Drayson were there....which equals to two of my favourite males to two-step with (and hands down Uncle Drayson is still my favourite polka dancer....gosh he can make me fly....I totally thought we would have to call an ambulance for one of us!).  

We also lucked out because the majority of the Jones clan was present.  It really is always a fun time with that crowd.  In fact, many of us have said we need to make this is yearly tradition.  It was just a ridiculous amount of fun!  


The kids played hard at the wedding dance.  This picture was taken after midnight...Ryder caved just before we took the photo!  


Tannis came up with a fabulous idea to have a fish fry the day after the wedding.  We had a double site booked so everyone came over to our site and brought a food item.  So much food and the fish was AWESOME!  



Yes, that would be my dad wearing jeans, cowboy boots, long sleeve button up shirt, hat, and I'd be willing to bet he has a t-shirt on underneath the button up shirt!  


I love this group of people so much!  


We headed down to the beach for the afternoon.  













Glen and I took Mckenzie and Chloe for a tube ride.  Literally not sure who had more fun...the adults or the kids :)  





And then things got exciting when Steve, Sydney and Colby went on the tube.  




This would be Sydney flying off :)


She decided that she didn't want to ride anymore ;).

Therefore, things got even more exciting :)














Ryder caved at the beach.




So thankful for the weekend spent with family!  The Jones' hold such a special spot in my heart and I had a very full love tank when we pulled out of our lake spot after that weekend.  

Looking forward to next year already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment