Saturday, September 13, 2014

Some September Phone Pictures

I texted this picture to a friend of mine and said that I'm wearing my hip mom pants today :)  


Our forecast before we started outfitting season....sigh....


We were to celebrate my Grandpa's 90th birthday party with a big birthday bash.  Instead, we celebrated without him as he had a stroke 24 hours prior and is recovering in hospital.  I went in the morning on his birthday on my own and was privileged enough to spend some time alone with him while I did my devotions and reflected on my years with him.  Such a reminder that my grandpa won't always be here and I should not waste time spent with him.  His hands show his strength!  




Fall has arrived whether we want it to or not!  


We started our outfitting season off with this weather....YUCK!


Some goofiness while we waited for school to start one morning...


September 11

May we as Canadians never forget what happened that day to our neighbour.  Proud to have the Americans as our neighbours and even more honoured to have many as our friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment