Yes, I know, I am ridiculously far behind. It almost is very overwhelming for me to know where to begin. I was saying to a friend that it would help if I was just a "post just pictures" kind of persons, but nope, I am a journaller as well. It's the scrapbooker in me. But considering I still have close to two months to go I may have to shorten the amount of journaling (although already this doens't seem like I am shortening ;) ).
My grandpa passed away in October. Friends showed their love immediately with many blessings of flowers, hugs, and food!
The two littles weren't feeling so well, so the tv was a good therapy that morning.
Must have been a busy day (I honestly can't remember!)
I went out to capture some Quickload Waterfowl pictures a few mornings in September and October and this is one of my favourties. I wish that you could see more of the dog - but it was just such an impromptu picture that I didn't have time to set it up.
Literally two days after we finished outfitting season, little Miss M decided it was time to move to a big girl bed. Believe me I was in NO hurry for this transition. This seemed to finalize the fact that we were done in babyville. PLUS a crib contained her (until she figured out how to climb out which then resulted in us transitioning her that exact same day.
Took our Quickload Waterfowl staff out for supper.
HAHAHA
The Lloyd Exhibition hosted their 5th Annual Harvest Feastival. We have only missed 1 and it's an evening that I enjoy doing with my parents. Local "food merchants" from Lloydminster and area supply all the food, from there you are given tickets and you select which "station" you want to go to. My favourite was the bison mini burgers and beet fries. It was also my first time to try goat...which was in a curry dish....curry - no, goat pretty good.
And as per usual - my boys will smile as long as I promise that they can do a goofy face - my mom is getting very good at the goofy face!
I always enjoy visits with my cousin, Carla, especially when it involves a hair colour and style.
My boy loves to play games. He is such a gem!
I love these three!




No comments:
Post a Comment