Somehow, I seem to end up on Preschool snack on holidays (okay, let's be serious....Lori totally does it on purpose as she knows that I am a pinterest mom and nothing boring will come....such pressure! ;) ).
So snack was these spiders. Tortilla wraps cut in circles spread with WOW butter (which I must say is the best non peanut butter I have ever had! So great that someone was able to create something to replace peanut butter in the classrooms). Anyhow....back to my spiders! :) Inside is WOWbutter and strawberry jam (Ryder's favourite sandwich is peanut butter and jam), and then pretzels for legs and I had plans for chocolate chips to be the eyes, but I was having issues with icing. So once it was tossed, I used an edible marker instead :)
I was excited to go and be parent helper. I've been worried about Ryder and his lack of friends (or so it appeared). See with Ezra, he had his best friend at preschool. Ryder...had no one join him. And even though I had asked Lori many times, her answer seemed to not stick in my head so again, I had to go check it out myself.
The little boy in the orange "monster" costume is Caleb - he is in Ryder's dance class and they have become good little friends.
Gym Time!
Snack Time!
Game Time!
Show and Tell Time!
Ryder was so very thrilled to be able to show his monster truck. He gathered it and was also very passionate about having it placed in his tractor bag (thanks mom!).
And by the end of the morning, I realized that Ryder is a quiet little boy who is very kind, tender hearted, an observer and who is slowly making friends with some very good well raised boys and girls.








No comments:
Post a Comment