Turn back time all the way to JULY (sorry!)
Two very special people to us got married this past July - we have invested lots of time and love into Kenda and Andrew and were super excited when they got engaged and their wedding arrived. Also excited because three very special little people to us (hahaha…our children) were part of the wedding and if I do say, they were the CUTEST ring bears and flower girl EVER.
The weather unfortunately did not at all cooperate and last minute everything was moved indoors. I am so thankful that the photographer was able to get pictures of the kids because I did not take one single picture of our children throughout the day. Not one. We didn't even get a family picture :( Or a picture with the bride and groom :(. Steve was the MC of the reception and we just seemed super preoccupied the whole day. That is my biggest disappointment - no family picture or with the bride and groom. But that aside - it was a beautiful wedding and a day we will all remember. Here are some pictures of that day - but really mostly of our children :)
Apparently Ezra didn't get the memo that he should could smile…silly boy!
Aren't these two the most stinkin' cute…you just want to squish them.
And I still think they are cute even with that belly hanging out over the skirt of the dress…..sigh….
Candy entertained them during the ceremony….and grandma's phone!
Ezra still missed the memo - but he had to try very hard not to smile.
And yes, there is that belly again….
After the humongous downpour….frogs were the entertainment!
On to formal pictures
Note: I am SOOOOOOOOOO thankful that Cara McCaw (our oldest "daughter") willingly took over looking after the kids during the pictures. We knew that Mckenzie likely would not cooperate if we were in eye sight. I am also SOOOOOOOOOOO thankful that Cara pulled the skirt up and the top down to hide that belly!
The wedding party
Note: grandma's - if you want some pictures, just let me know and I will print you off some copies. :)















No comments:
Post a Comment