Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Celebrating a "More Mature" Woman

Jan celebrated her birthday at the end of November with a simple cake and coffee time with Peter, Tammy and kids and us.  It was a nice change to not go out for supper (great idea Tammy!) and everyone was able to visit and play throughout the evening.  

I am blessed by my mother in law.  She is a very kind and caring woman who loves Jesus with all of her heart.  A fantastic role model in so many ways for many of us to look up to.  

I won't say her age (mostly because I know she checks my blog), but I'll give a hint that it is somewhere between 69 and 75 :)  

Happy Birthday Jan! 







Peter and Tammy and kids were away for a year last year and it is so super nice to have them back.  I am really enjoying watching them interact with our children now that our kids are all in the toddler or older stage.  Zac is so great with Mckenzie!  


No comments:

Post a Comment