One very cold January morning, we headed down to the pond to let Ezra have his first go on his new skates (the whole time I was praying, please do not be a Sydney Crosby...I have zero desire to be a hockey mom!), he loved it - but he's not a Sydney Crosby :). Thank you Jesus!
Bob and Jan had stopped by so they were able to come out and freeze with us - it was so nice to have them there to experience this "first" with us! And the two littles....they had a BLAST on the toboggans. I will try to figure out how to upload one of the best videos of all time soon. It really is great.
I'm sitting here typing this up and just happened to notice Mckenzie in the background of the picture below...hahaha...what a girl!
I warned Ezra that I didn't want any whining or crying...and if so, we would be heading straight inside. I couldn't believe it - that smile was permanent...he was no quitter!
Pure joy on Mckenzie and Ryder's face!





No comments:
Post a Comment