We had our Family Camp this past weekend - it was a drizzly cold weekend but the kids (and adults) still had a great time. I wasn't able to capture a ton of pictures but our hearts came home full Sunday night...and our bodies very tired. It is such a great time when strangers turn into friends and friends turn into family. God is indeed great!
I caught these three heading down the road...this was unprompted! Sometimes the best "tug at your heart" moments are unprompted!
Steve even found some time to work on the deck.
Blair thought he would try to hula hoop and whipersnip at the same time. He was not successful - and should know better to not try when I'm around with my camera :)
Ezra LOVES dutch blitz!
Mckenzie's favourite teenager in the whole wide world. Lauren may just be Mckenzie's favourite person some days :)
Campfire fun!
The next generation of "Camp is my home" is such fun to watch!







No comments:
Post a Comment