Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Parkinson Family Photo's

For Christmas last year, we purchased a family photo shoot for Bob and Jan.  The last time that we all had our pictures taken together was at Steve and I's wedding - which is a long time ago ;).  As Steve said "dad's not going to love this gift", and I said "Your mom is and that's what matters".  I was so right!  Such a special treat these are.  

Prior to Parkinson pictures, the photographer (Lime-Light Photography....recommend!) convinced me to have some done with Jule and I am super glad she did!  What special pictures these are to our family and to our children.  We miss Jule a lot!  She has left footprints in our hearts!  





And then onto the Parkinson photos :) 


Our family with Bob and Jan.  


Grandpa and Grandma with their grandchildren


Our children with Grandpa and Grandma Park


One of my favourite pictures of the two of them!  


Bob and Jan with their two sons


The men


Three generations of Parkinson Men


The boys with their Mom



The beautiful Ladies.  
I am so blessed to be in a rich heritage with these two.  Amazing women of faith they are!  



Peter, Tammy, Steve and I


The Grandchildren.

I LOVE this picture!


And each child with their grandparents :) 




Okay, I'll admit, the gift was for selfish reasons as well.  I wanted to have some pictures of the kids with their cousins and their grandparents :).  Bob and Jan are getting younger every day ;), and I'm sure that they will be around for years ;); yet I wanted to make sure that we had pictures to always remember them by.  These are great photos and I am so glad that we had the opportunity to do them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment