Tuesday, December 15, 2015

November Phone Drop

My blog tends to get neglected once end of November rolls around.  Life just seems to always get pretty hectic and busy...but have no fear, I've got a bestie that is a fairly good reminder that the blog shouldn't get neglected.  So I'll try my best to get things updated.  THAT and I just mailed out the Christmas Cards....which tell everyone to see our Christmas letter on our blog.  lol.  So I don't have much of a choice now :).

Some of our November fun times.  Half of the month was a survival mode for the kids and I while Steve was gone...thankful that 3 children and 1 mom are still alive :).  

The first full day of us being on our own once Steve left for Jordan.  Sending dad some morning hello pictures.  


Love this girl!  


Amen!  I need this shirt :) 



hahaha.....so our children.  


Quinn came over and played one evening with us.  I sure hope that if either are planning on become a doctor or a hair dresser that their skills improve :)


Off to celebrate a beautiful Bride!  


So excited for Dana and Mike as they start their new life together!  


Hi DAD!  


Headed over to Rainie's one evening for a game night....Steve was still gone, so we substituted him in with the balloon.  



Now that we have sold our outfitting business...I can finally have a scrapbook room.  I've waited 8 years for scrapbook room :).  HAPPY ME!  It's slowly coming together!  


After a "more yelling than not it felt like" first week without Steve, I enrolled the kids in a  full day swim camps the second week since there wasn't any school.  It was amazing!   I got lots done and they had a blast and we all got along fantastic in the evening.  Helped that they headed to bed by 7:30 because this was my sight just about every afternoon after I picked them up.  






Just another average meal in the Parkinson home.  


Took us 6 months, but finally got this sucker built.  


Janel and I headed out to a makeup class one evening.  We ended up being models for them during the class.  


Not really "our" look but we learned lots!  



I prefer the left considerably more than the right.  


What 1:30am looks like after a sick little girl....we missed dad!  


ONE VERY HAPPY FAMILY to be travelling to Calgary to get our captain back!  



Team Parkinson together again! 


Arrived back from Calgary, to head to the Montalvo's to say goodbye to this special family as they head back to the United States to work.  We will miss them....A LOT! 


hahaha...so true! 


Date night with this beauty and her hubby! 


That time where you realize that the t-shirts that your hubby owns.....Dad's Against Daughters Dating...Shoot the First One and the Word Will Spread....likely aren't cute anymore but might just have to be seriously taken.  


Such a special boy! 


Scrapbooking Retreat...was so much fun!  


Celebrated this matriarch woman.  I'm very confident that the Parkinson family wouldn't be who they are without her!  


No comments:

Post a Comment