Proof that Mckenzie would actually look pretty cute if she ever needed glasses.
Mckenzie and I headed to Edmonton with mom and came across this beautiful centrepiece. Should have bought it!
We delivered the large amount of SPCA donations that were brought in from the kids Christmas party.
HAHAHA....so true!
Honestly can't remember what the problem was....what a kid!
Came across this and sent it to Steve....this is very true!
Someone lost their first tooth and was very proud!
We've got a pretty fantastic doctor! He purchased Christmas gifts for each of his children patients...we had an extra that day, and thankful so did our doctor :).
I love how Ryder was paying zero attention to his own gift...was more interested in Ezra's, when in reality his was the coolest!
Rook card playing with friends. I enjoy showing off how often we wallop these men :)
Miss Fashionista.
We were invited over to Hastings for a sleigh ride, bonfire, Christmas story reading (in a barn - the Hastings pull out all the stops!), and snacks. It was such a fun evening!
Coco made one final stop before flying back to the North Pole to still till next December.
Santa gave me a pretty awesome gift. If you haven't ever heard of Erin Condren (erincondren.com) day planners, you must get one. I love mine!
Oh and Santa was me...lol...gifted myself...should have seen Steve's face as he handed me that box. :)
Got to have a special visit with this special friend. So thankful for her!

No comments:
Post a Comment