This little girl is such a special little one! Her heart is so big and she would have made a great big sister if the way she treats her "baby" is any indication :)
This old man sitting here being not so patient.
The beginning of our family day weekend!
Gee kids - how about you really show us your true feelings of skating ;)
These two are two peas in a pod!
Monday of Family Day - I suppose this tells us what family day should be like...5 humans and 2 dogs in a bed.
Celebrated our anniversary....fed the kids early and then threatened them to remain downstairs watching a movie while we enjoyed a nice romantic supper :)
And then a few weeks later celebrated our dual anniversaries in February at the Melting Pot in Edmonton with some delicious fondue!
I commented to Steve that one thing that I won't miss once we move is this.....
the dogs dragging bones onto the front yard and making it look like bone graveyard. You know...kinda like the hyena one in the movie "The Lion King". Seriously...they even fight over the bones!
Morgan, Nikki, Steve and I play this very fun bored game twice per month - Pandemic Legacy. Nothing more infuriating than having the board bet us...nothing more vindicating than beating the board!
No comments:
Post a Comment