Ryder has completed his time at Preschool. I'm super excited for next year and Kindergarten for him, but I am also very sad to see this chapter of his life come to an end. He LOVED his time in preschool and he made some amazing little friends!
His final week, they walked across the road to the Hemstock (my work!) to sing some songs to the residents and hand out homemade cards. I was so excited to have them come and sign at work as it was an added bonus that I didn't have to take time off :). And they were oh so CUTE!
Someone was pretty excited!
Handing their cards to Mr and Mrs Eggen.
Graduation Time.
What a goof!
I couldn't have asked for some better friends for Ryder during his two years at preschool. Caleb (middle) will be joining Ryder at Kindergarten in the fall, but unfortunately Sam (left) will be heading to a different school.
We have had some AMAZING teachers for our boys! It hasn't been a sad farewell as we still have one more year with Mckenzie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment