Angela and I hosted Cara a bridal shower the other week. It was slightly unconventional as Cara is already married - but it was the earliest that we could get it done once she moved back to Lloyd - which happened to be after she was married :).
Our theme was Rooted in Love. We kept items simple, yet elegant just as Cara is. It was such a fun evening celebrating her!
As always, Angela looked after the decorating (she is fantastic at it!) and I looked after the food and was also the mc of the evening.
We kept the food part simple - naked cake (that was gluten and egg free), lemon & thyme cookies, fresh strawberries, lemonade and cucumber infused water.
I'm not a one for corny games...lol...but I couldn't pass up this corny game - "Put a Ring on It".
Such a fun time!
Jody shared a few marriage words of wisdom and Denise prayed a blessing over Cara and Daniel.
Present Time
Such a beautiful bride!
No comments:
Post a Comment