Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Mckenzie Turns 4!

We celebrated Mckenzie's birthday shortly after we returned from our trip in June (yes, fully aware of how behind I am!)  Side note...it took me 2.5 hours to upload these pictures...hence why I feel like I am always behind!  

Mckenzie wanted a princess party.  I wanted something easy and simple since I am now working full time.  Enter Core Dynamics Studio and their brilliant birthday parties.  I literally only had to show up with the food.  They looked after the decorations, the activities and the clean up.  So fantastic!  

As always, On the Border Bakeshop nailed what I wanted.  They are so great at what they do!  If you haven't tried them out yet - you must!  Now.  Go!  


Party Favours were star sugar cookies.  


Craft Time




Nail and Make Up Time







Dance Party! 






Happy Birthday!




Present Time





Mckenzie's group of little friends - such a sweet group of girls they are!  


No comments:

Post a Comment