Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Swimming Lessons Take One

Nikki and I headed to Sandy Beach for a week for four of the kids to have swimming lessons (Ezra was at Primary Camp)...and let's be realistic....I had to adult so Nikki was the queen and handled four kids during the day.  I went into work early so that I could get off work early, but I still wasn't there much during the day - thank you Nikki!  



Signs of a great day at the beach!






This tells us that we don't need men (or apparently a GOOD axe) to have a fire! 


Proof that it's been a FANTASTIC day at the lake!  


We took advantage of a beautiful evening and headed out on the tub.  These two totally cracked me up on the tub! 



Cue time in the lake and swimming lessons on a very cold morning! 














Lessons didn't end on a super happy note....lol. 





But the evening cleared up and turned out to be a beautiful evening....which meant more tubing time!!!

First up - Three little boys :).  




Morgan, Sawyer & Nikki



And then my personal favourite - Morgan & my dad.   
Don't anyone ever think that I can't give a good ride on the tube... Yes, I did succeed in getting them both off! 



Campfire Time with Grandpa and Grandma











Final Swimming Lesson Day











Such a great conclusion to a fun week!


No comments:

Post a Comment