Wednesday, September 21, 2016

We Have a SEVEN Year Old!

It is hard to believe that we have a 7 year old in the house.  For some reason his birthday snuck up on us so I am very thankful that Ezra is one of those easy going boys that has low to little expectations lol.  When I asked him what he wanted for a simple family birthday party he said pizza and angel food cake with strawberries.  Isn't that fantastic!  I picked up pizza on the way home from work and courtesy of Sobeys we had the angel food cake.  





It was so neat to watch Ezra this year read all of his cards on his own - how that is so different than last year!  





On Ezra's actual birthday, we headed to the Museum in Lloydminster for a Dragons & Princes themed party with some of his closest friends.  I so appreciate parties like this where all I have to do is show up with cupcakes and everything else is taken care of!  :) 


Craft time. 





Games Time
(included a treasure hunt and pin the crown on the frog)




Present time! 




Cupcake Time






What a GREAT group of friends!  


Happy Birthday Ezra!  We are so proud of the person you are becoming!  Your passion for Jesus, your friends, hunting and karate are all something that is helping mold you into an amazing young man!  We love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment