Monday, February 20, 2017

Parkinson Family Update

I've realized for many weeks that we were very silent on the blog front...but sometimes life is gets hectic/crazy/choas and somethings come to the sideline while you just try to keep your head above water - that and we were waiting on internet service lol.  

But here we are!  The largest reason for the silence is that we finally sold our piece of heaven on earth.  It took us 9 months and was just as painful as delivering a baby ;).  It was the right decision for our family at this time and I do now believe it was the best decision.  We don't miss it out there.  We don't miss the mud, the drive, the never home....we are happy, content, more time as a family, and peaceful.  We are good :).

We had an amazing crew help us move out on January 22nd.  It took about 2.5 hours to clear the house out.  It did seem "weird" to see the whole house empty.  Almost a bittersweet.  



My pantry is the only thing I miss - I'll always miss it - it was HUGE.  










The final drive away.  


On to new adventures! 


No comments:

Post a Comment