Friday, August 11, 2017

Ryder Turns 6

How did that happen?!  How did the fiercely red ticked off tiny baby all of a sudden turn into a 6 year old.  Who is still fierce, some days red, but overall teaches me many new things and someday is going to impact this world in amazing ways - I just know it!   We celebrated Ryder's birthday with family on his birthday and followed it up with a friend birthday party near the end of June.  It was such a delight to celebrate this little human!  He is so super special to us! 






Such a fantastic group of friends!  I just didn't have the energy this year for a big party.  So we selected this group of 3 friends that I hope will always be part of Ryder's life.  They are such great kids!  





They helped bring Ryder's smile back! 







They had a good play and then it was off to the movies to watch Cars 3.  So much fun with this group of boys! 



No comments:

Post a Comment