Basketball Season began for Ryder. His love for this sport is so fun to watch!
Ryder and I went and watched the Lloyd Barons High School boys team play during one of their tournaments.....so much fun to watch!
The best part about unpacking boxes that have been boxed up for two years is finding special gifts that you've missed!
My back recovery went really well. But for some strange painful reason my left arm began acting out mid January. A wonderful team of physio, chiro, massage kept working away at it and I was all good by the time I went back to work at the beginning of March. We suspect that my body worked extra hard during the last year waiting for surgery, that when it finally was fixed, it was screaming at us to fix it next. I'm so thankful for our medical system!
PAINTING :)
We don't skate. We are skiing family. But when the school declares skating as a field trip, I call up super Auntie and plead to teach my kids how to skate.
And man - do the kids love to skate!
Look at those chicken legs - haha
Ceanna had her baby at the end of December - and my word is he a CUTIE! Ezra asked to have Ceanna and Kaiden come for show n tell and so we met them at the School for a bit prior so that Mckenzie and I could get our own cuddles in.
Oh look - more painting :) Pretty sure Steve was glad that I went back to work so that all the painting slows down on the bank account :).
We dug out the flower girl dress that I wore for my Auntie's wedding when I was five. Mckenzie loves it!
Picture Day at Studio Encore!
We celebrated mom's birthday in the best way ever. Any excuse for me to crack out my fondue pot makes me happy happy happy.
Valentine's Day Celebrations
Yes painting on Valentine's Day :)
Thank you Jesus for some nice weather. I was anxiously awaiting for the chance for the kids to meet all the neighbour kids. Once that happened we hardly see the kids anymore :)
Seldom do we see this happen anymore. And I enjoyed it all!
Ezra and Steve were away for an evening, so Ryder declared that he was taking his two special ladies out for supper - he needs to work on his paying skills though :)
Breakfast of Champions from my husband :)
I had 11 kids in the house all at once.....which resulted in me hiding in the pantry/laundry room for some QUIET!
Ceanna and Kaiden came to visit again! We just love this little family.
Our final day together just the two of us before I headed back to work.
And yes, we concluded with more painting :)

No comments:
Post a Comment