Ezra is proving to us each day that he wants to be independent. I can't believe how quickly he is growing up and the other night as I watched him try to eat all of his applesauce on his own, I was reminded that He IS growing up, and that I need to learn to let him Grow Up!
I was so glad that I had the camera near by to capture this moment. I had been feeding the applesauce to Ezra via spoon and he kept pushing the spoon away. In frustration, I gave him the spoon, and the bowl and walked away. Frustration turned to AWE turned to LOVE! Ezra may be determined to become independent on his own, but I also am able to watch him become wise and smart in the process!
The quote "Where There Is A Will, There Is A Way" took on a whole new meaning during these photo's.
No comments:
Post a Comment