Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Day at the Beach

  
On Canada Day we headed up to Southridge Camp to spend the afternoon with the teens.  We were so blessed to have beautiful weather to pull the campers around on the tube and Ezra enjoyed his day in the sun and sand!  

It wasn't the first time for Ezra to touch sand, but the first time didn't go that well, so I wasn't sure how this time would go either...he loved it!  

It was Ezra's first time in the boat and although the life jacket looks uncomfortable on him - he really enjoyed his time out on the water.  



Ezra and his little buddy Zeke playing in the water

While we were blowing the tubes up, I had given Ezra his bottle to drink.  When I glanced back at his stroller, he was drinking away with his foot propped up - What a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment