At what point as a mom do you acknowledge that your baby isn't much of a baby anymore. For me - Ezra's first haircut. I went in to the Hair Studio telling myself that it really wasn't that big of deal, everyone gets their hair cut. I walked out of there with tears in my eyes, realizing that my little baby...is very muchly becoming a little man.
Ezra did so well during his hair cut. I confined him in a travel highchair (I knew that he wouldn't sit still, as still is no where in his vocabulary). Lanaya did a wonderful job (I'm so glad that Jessica introduced me to her!). She was fast and patient and even said that Ezra was one of the best that she had cut (I'm sure she says that to all parents :). HOWEVER, I am proud of him. He just sat there, with the look of "what is going on", but he still just sat there. And I, took many, many, many pictures.
| There he is - no longer a baby... |
No comments:
Post a Comment