Saturday, August 14, 2010

One VERY HOT Summer Night

Although this summer has been full of rain, we finally did have a few days where it was hot, hot, HOT!  I couldn't seem to be able to get our house to cool down enough for us, so one evening, we decided to blow up Steve's dingy (birthday gift) and head down to our dugout.  It was so nice and relaxing, great way to cool off, and the dogs loved it as well!

Steve is measuring to see how deep our dugout is.
Not deep enough for fish :(
If dogs could talk, I wonder if Jaz is wanting to tell Steve off.
She sooo did not want to be in that, but we loaded her up,
Steve paddled to the middle, and then dumped her overboard.
Jaz was sooo unimpressed!
Ezra and I chilling on the dugout :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment