Saturday, July 16, 2011

It's a Sunny Day in the Neighborhood...in the Neighborhood...in the Neighborhood!

On June 30, Jess, Nikki, and I decided to take our four children to the outdoor pool....Jess and I arrived only to find out that it didn't open until 1:00 - WHAT!!!!.  So we headed on back to Jon and Jess' place and enjoyed our sunny day in their backyard instead.  

Their little wadding pool was freakin cold until they added a billion gallons of boiling water :)  Even then, my hot tub lover of a son, wouldn't go in it :)  Fun was still had by all though!  So nice to enjoy the summer sun with family and friends!

Nikki brought watermelon - THANK YOU!




Zeke is by far the bravest one out of them all!  Jumped right into the pool freezing water 
and all...but it didn't last long and he wanted out :) until it was warmed up!





Sawyer had the funiest meldown after face planting in the water :)  
I'm such a great auntie - I totally had to take pictures and laugh at her...the meltdown was very funny!



Popcorn Time!  


No comments:

Post a Comment