We spent July 3 - 9th up at our Church's Camp. Steve was support staff and I co-directed with Jon
(you bet - 4 weeks post baby and I directed!).
Our theme for the week was Batman: Deception. Chet Kennedy was our speaker and spoke on lies that we believe and truths that we don't. We had many Batman "events and activities" planned and although mother nature through a twist into those idea, the teens had a fantastic time.
There was 80 people at Teen Camp this year...and we loved every minute of it. Ezra and Ryder did very well (a HUGE thanks to Peter and Tammy for lending us their 5th wheel for the week!). I feel so very blessed that we have a Church Camp for our boys to grow up at.
Here are some pictures of our crazy fun week!
| The FUNNIEST skit I've ever seen! |
The next few photo's are from our messy day activities. TOTALLY GROSS!
| Our Super Hero themed supper. |
We also had three teenage females that wanted to be baptized that week. God poured his blessings upon them as the sun shone bright (and their families were able to make it up!) on Friday afternoon and Jon baptized them in the lake while we were at the beach.
My "cadellac" stroller (as Steve calls it) paid itself off that week. If both Zeke and Ezra were in it, than Ryder was in the front back on me. And whenever I didn't have Zeke, both Ryder and Ezra rode in it. I love this stroller!
Steve turned 35 on July 8th. We re-arranged the menu so that for his birthday supper we had his favorite meal...roast beef...and then fruit crisp for dessert. The supper also was our banquet - it was so nice to see many of the teens dress up and I would also say that the three men (Steve, Matt and Jon) looked pretty spiffy themselves.
| Jon and I with our support staff (we couldn't have done the week without them!): Steve, Matt, and Trevor |
No comments:
Post a Comment