The Golden Feather and Fur Show was the other weekend at the Exhibition. Now, on a normal basis I would not even think about heading down to it...but this year, they had Bunny Agility :) I figured that it would probably be some really cheap entertainment for Ezra...so my parents joined us and off we went.
It was pretty cute I have to admit - seeing bunnies jump and climb things. They were timed - just like a regular dog agility. Ezra did pretty good...after 1/2 hour of it, he got tired of it - so off we went to check out the many, many specimens of birds.
My dad is the luckiest man on earth! The look that Ezra has on his face below, is the look that he gives my dad each time that he sees him!
What can I say! $2 and it was a fantastic hour of entertainment :)
No comments:
Post a Comment