Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hallowe'en 2011

I had such great plans for the boys costumes this year....but I ran out of time and energy on doing them - maybe next year!  Steve also had to work, so there went the idea of my family outfit :)

So in the end, it ended up being a much quieter Hallowe'en than I thought - but we still had a fantastic time!  Our great friends, Falon and Hayley invited us over for a little Hallowe'en party (I strive to be a mom like Falon!)...we had such a great time doing the craft, decorating cupcakes, pass the pumpkin, and the ghost search (like I said - I strive to be a mom like Falon!).  Here are some pictures from our little party!


Ezra's Creation




Hmmmm.....there is something in the juice!

FLIES!!!!!


It was much more fun eating the cupcake than decorating it :)

So what did the boys go as?  HUNTERS (I know, I totally lacked the creativity! :) ).  But they were pretty cute hunters!  And Ezra would even "shoot" with his gun and use the goose calls!




The week after Hallowe'en (yes, it was a week.....I'm a busy mom!), we had some pumpkin fun :) And extra Hallowe'en fun.  



A smaller pumpkin (thanks Veronika!) - we finger painted it :)








And then with the large pumpkin...we carved for a special little project :)







I just finished telling him what our special little project was :)
Insert...evil laugh :)

Yup - he was super impressed with us :)

1 comment:

  1. Correna..... that is the cutest picture of Ryder in the pumpkin. I adore it :) Kim

    ReplyDelete