We have been so very busy this last little bit and I was becoming VERY overwhelmed. We didn't have the nursery ready at all - you could hardly see the floor with all the "stuff" that was in there. I didn't have a crib set up or even bedding. It (that being the room!) was a complete disaster. Two weeks ago after my doctor's appointment in Edmonton, I headed off to IKEA to do some shopping and pick up some baby items. Ryder and I were successful - picked up a pink crib, new light, and found the perfect bedding!
We brought everything home...and then it sat....until a little meltdown last Saturday night. My best friend had stopped by for a visit on SAturday and was super excited to view our nursery...she walked into it and was like "ummmm, you do know that you are having a baby in a week and a half!". Yes, that was the end of patient and calm Correna :)
Steve was working on the Sunday, but was home before the boys and I got home from Church....when I arrived home...this is what I walked into :) It's PERFECT and BEAUTIFUL! We still need a few more items (trying to find a perfect "You are My Sunshine" thing to put up on the wall) and window valance...but we can place our baby girl in here and it will be just wonderful!
And see, Sarah....you were worried :)
No comments:
Post a Comment