Saturday, September 1, 2012

Brightsand Lake 2012 - Fleming & Parkinson Trip

Steve went on a bike trip with a bunch of his friends the other week, so on one of the VERY hot days, Hannah and I decided to skip Church, load up our 7 children, 2 tents, a bunch of food, many toys, and a few towels and head off to Brightsand Lake for the day.  I've never been to this lake...which is too bad, because it is a very nice lake and it's close to Lloyd - just over 1 hour away :)  Hopefully we have one more hot day before hunting season starts that I might be able to head there again...probably not, but there's wishful thinking!  

Ezra's best lady friend came along...Hayley Willis loves the beach just as much as I do and we enjoyed her company :)  Ezra took a liking to spraying his mom whenever he had the chance again...I'm going to have to buy a few more of those water guns...they spray so well!  Ryder was all over now that he is walking all the time and he also loved splashing in the water.  And Mckenzie...well Mckenzie enjoyed being wrapped up and sleeping the day away :).  

















I really didn't think that he was going to spray me :)  Totally wrong I was :)  
Then the war was on! :)














I'm certain that when we arrived...people stopped and stared at our troop of children.  But it was tons of fun even admits all the chaos of water and sand everywhere! :)


And just one more picture of Mckenzie in her super cute bathing suit!


No comments:

Post a Comment