Hard to believe that three years ago, we experienced many life changing moments...but the best was the birth of our oldest son, Ezra. He is such a light to our lives! As per usual, we celebrated in grand style...I was hoping to do a party while we were at the lake, but Ezra was very insistent that he have a "Curious George" birthday party (secretly, I was hoping that I would be able to pick the themes for a few more years :) ).
We were surrounded by many of Ezra's favourite family and friends...he helped me with the guest list (I did add a few more), he told me what he wanted to eat and what kind of cake/cupcakes he wanted. He also made a few other requests - i.e. banana boats and the location - grandpa and grandma farms.
Here are some pictures of our fun, fun, fun afternoon spent celebrating Ezra and his birthday!
Activities/Game Time:
Pin On The Butterfly
Potatoe Sack Races
Curious George Coloring Sheets
Curious George Tattoo's
Bubbles
Trampoline
Ezra loves when I read to him and when I asked him what he wanted to eat and he said "Blueberry Pancakes and Sausages"....I started searching for a story about Pancakes. Just so happens (happy gasp) that there is a story called "Curious George and the Pancake Breakfast". Even more (louder happy gasp), they make Blueberry Pancakes in the story! So story time was right before supper!
And then we ate and we ate very, very well! Blueberry pancakes, sausages, bananas, cake, cupcakes, and banana boats with all of Ezra's favourite toppings! Our fantastic chefs: Grandpa Farm and Daddy!
Cake Time!
I wanted the cake to replica the "Yellow Hat"
Gift Time
Ezra was so blessed! Blessed beyond words! And it was crazy how many "Curious George" gifts he received - I would have thought that it would have been difficult to find those things...but people amazed!
And then out came the horseback rides!
| Even got Great Grandpa Oliver up on the horse again! |
And to finish the evening off:
A Curious George piñata (which actually more looked like we had hanged Curious George)...and in the end, poor Curious George was beheaded! :)
Happy Birthday Ezra James Parkinson!
We hope that you continue to be this amazing light in the world each year as you have been the past three years!

























No comments:
Post a Comment