Again, bear with me as we travel back in time to July 18 :)
This year I told myself not to give Steve a list of things that I would love for my birthday even if he asked for a list! And you know what....he did really well. Like super really well. Like FANTASTICAL REALLY WELL.
Look what I got!
I have been eyeing PUMA shoes up for a very long, long time. And I really wanted the white ones but I couldn't convince myself to buy them considering we are surrounded by dirt....thank goodness my husband just put all rational aside and got me what I wanted :) (Normally, I'm the non rational purchasing one :) ).
I celebrated my birthday at the lake while we were there...so my birthday shoes came along with me to a few spots...
At the beach...soaking up some rays :)
At the campfire, enjoying listening to the crackle of the wood.
And look at what I found at a garage sale....some brand spankin new ones for my little princess :)
And they match!


No comments:
Post a Comment