Ezra is becoming quite the little comedian. It has been so much fun watching his personality change (mostly fun, some not so fun) since he started play school. He is talking WAY more and has learned to be a bit goofy as well.
He had put on Steve's hallowe'en costume glasses....he reminds me of the old man from UP with those glasses on :)
So the next few pictures I was ready to blame on Steve, but when Steve didn't know anything about them, then I was going to blame Dustin (a close teenager friend that babysits for us), but Ezra gave the cat away....GRANDMA FARM! Shame on you mom, for teaching my boy to put string cheese up your nose :) And then proceed to eat it :)
Fall brings hunting season for Ezra and he get's very excited about it! Ever since he went out one afternoon goose hunting, he LVOES to go with his dad looking for deer now that we are in November. He get's all decked up in his camo gear, grabs his gun (don't worry it's fake), his one bullet, his binoculars and his stuffy (like I said...I was never gonna be that mom!).
I enjoy when he goes with Steve, not just for the peacefulness that I get with Ryder when his brother isn't around, but I LOVE how excited he is when he returns to tell me what they saw, what they didn't see, and if they shot anything (which so far they haven't). Whenever I ask "did you have fun", he says "yeah I did". So good to have a dad that builds these memories with him.





No comments:
Post a Comment