Monday, November 5, 2012

Ryder - 17 months

He really is a messy eater :)  





I was ALWAYS the lady that said "I will never have children that have a stuffy or blanket that they can't sleep without".  Cough, cough, Hannah Fleming is laughing her head off at me right now!  Ezra is totally like that - with both things - a blanket and stuffy has to be with him at all times!  Ryder...well, Ryder...I thought that I was in the clear until a few months ago and than it was like whammy, he realized that he LOVED his puppy stuffy.  He lugs this thing everywhere!  And Hannah, you can stop laughing now :)


Mckenzie got kicked out of our room (I couldn't wait :) ) once Ezra was moved downstairs.  It didn't take much convincing on my part for Steve to put the crib back together for me for her to sleep in :)  Ryder is the climber out of my two boys and it didn't take long (like, 3 waking hours) for him to realize that he could climb on the crib to see his sister.  It then took him, hmmm, like 2 seconds to start demanding to be inside of the crib :)



No comments:

Post a Comment