A friend of mine went on a date night with her husband when their baby was just a couple of weeks old....I was totally impressed and told her that :) She responded with that it's still important to date each other even after children. Very wise words coming from a new mommy....I heard a lot of her mommy speaking in her words as well :)
I reflected on that...Steve and I DO NOT date nearly enough...like hardly at all. We went on a date back in November which was our first date since Mckenzie was born. We talked about how we should do it more often and decided that we would try to go on a date once a month and each would take turns as to who get's to plan. I planned November, so Steve was on December. Welllllll....I think he plans on using his staff Christmas party as our date night.
Which actually will be okay as I enjoyed myself. We had supper at Bo Diddley's and then visited and played pool with some of his co-workers. We were home by 10:00 (my back had had enough, the trailer had broke down, and the babysitters (my parents) were tired).
I enjoyed my even with my love! I think we are a pretty fantastic looking mom and dad of three children (sorry about the bags under our eyes....the result of 3 under 3 :) ).

No comments:
Post a Comment