The other morning was Steve's FIRST DAY OFF since mid October - Thank you Jesus! We did NOTHING that morning and it was glorious! Well, I suppose we did more than nothing - we cut the boys hair and then ran them through the shower. I had Ezra all wrapped up in his towel afterwards and Mckenzie beside him on the bed with Disney Junior on the tv. It didn't take long for Mckenzie to fall asleep next to her big brother - so cute!
And while I was taking the picture, Ezra started to cry all of a sudden (look closely in the bottom photo - you can tell), it took me a minute to understand what he was saying but he was so concerned that Goofy wouldn't find his way back home to Mickey on Christmas Eve. Ezra is such my tender-hearted little boy. He just sobbed until I held him for a little bit. And I've noticed that the last little bit, he becomes teary eyed at the littlest things. Perhaps he's tired, but I think that some of it he's becoming his own person and he will be one that is sensitive to others.


No comments:
Post a Comment