I took the kids down to the Coop grocery store last week for a picture with Santa. I have always taken each child for a picture with Santa on their first Christmas at the Lloyd Mall....since I know that once they "know better", they will probably scream for a few years and it's not worth the money or the patience of Santa, the photographer or mommy!
BUT this year, the Coop put on FREE santa photo's with the purchase of a grocery item. So of COURSE, I figured let's toss all patience out the window and head on down.
Ezra was super excited, Mckenzie was cute as a button, and Ryder, well Ryder was just FINE until I put him on Santa's lap. Then all fineness was totally gone. The photographer tried to get him to stop crying but I said that I expected him to be crying so this was perfect :) I figure I'm 67% on smiles so I'm pretty lucky!
Thank you Kurt Price, Santa, for being willing to be a very patient screaming child holder :)

No comments:
Post a Comment