Thursday, December 6, 2012

The End of November

The end of November always bring one of our favorite visitors (and he brings some of our other favourite visitors with him!)...Uncle Jim!  With the exception of Steve's parents and one brother & family, all of Steve's family is out in Ontario and the last time that we were out there was before we were married (which definetly means a visit is LONG overdue!).  However, Uncle Jim has been coming out the last 4 years with his friends Fred and Mark; as Fred and Mark become the great white hunters with Steve and Larry for a week.  This year, they had a very successful hunting week (as Steve said - he can't complain about this year's hunting season).

The kids love having them come and visit...I'm pretty sure the extra attention and *spoiling* helps to that! :)  I also enjoy the time catching up with Uncle Jim and finding out how our family is back in Ontario.  I wish that we lived closer!  





Steve has always wanted to put a deer mount up on our fireplace at our home.  I keep telling him that he can as long as I can change the mantle.  This deer is being mounted....hmmmm maybe I will get that new mantle soon!!!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment