Wednesday, May 22, 2013

It's Hard on the Heart Being Cute!

There gets to be a point where I can't stand seeing hair that is unmanageable while it is trying to get long yet it also seems to be silly to cut hair when you are trying to grow it out :)....Mckenzie was at that really awkward stage with her hair - way to whispy because it's not very full/thick yet, yet I didn't want her to have it cut short and look even more like her brothers.  I told the hairdresser, just cut the bangs and some of this crazy whispers away from the sides.  Needs to look a little neater.  So at 11 months, Mckenzie got her first haircut :)  She also happens to be the first child that I hung onto some hair for the baby book with....you have to look really hard in the bag to see it - her hair is so fine and light! 








She enjoyed it just about as much as her brothers do - which isn't very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment