We celebrated Ryder's 2nd birthday with some of his/our closest friends and family. It was a fabulous evening of visiting, some games, gifts and of course delicious cake! I decided on a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme because when the boys watch the show, Ryder loves to dance away to the Hot Dog song. Here are some photo's of our fun evening!
The Important Details:
Food!
Let's Eat!
It's Cake Time!
Game Time!
Pin the Nose on Mickey
Piñata Bust
Present Time!
Ryder LOVES photo booths! He loves to pick out what he is going to wear and have his picture taken. So when I picked up the big Mickey Mouse Clubhouse backdrop, I knew that we just had to have a photo booth going in front of it. All it took was a quick stop at the Dollar Store and voila - a make shift photo booth! We had everyone that was in attendance have their picture taken with Ryder - it will make for super fun scrapbooking!
The next few photo's are of our new friend, Kirk, and Ryder - I couldn't decide which one to post. Kirk was super funny once he got all dressed up and Ryder was even hilarious!
Happy Birthday to our little man that has made us better parents with his fierce determination, strength, stubbornness, personality, and facial expressions.





















No comments:
Post a Comment