Not many days before we left for the lake, my parents called wondering if they could take the boys on a movie date to see Monsters Inc University. My dad hadn't seen the boys for a few weeks and we were about to leave for four weeks to the lake, so I changed our plans and sent the boys on their first movie date (sob, they are getting so big ;) ). I gave my parents specific directions to make sure they documented this experience - I have to scrapbook it after all :)
My apologies on the middle picture that isn't clear - but the picture makes me laugh so much...all three do actually with Ryder's facial expressions. He is such a comical little dude! They had a fabulous time and it was so nice that they got to spend an evening with my parents before we left for the lake. They love their grandpa and grandma farm a LOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment