Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pre Baby Rocket Photo Shoot

My one bestie, Jess is due to have her baby in just over a month.  She has been waiting for me to take her pictures for a while but I kept telling her that she did not look pregnant.  Even still, I don't think she looks 8 months pregnant.  But I caved for her the other day - the colours of Fall are just too beautiful and really, I have no desire to take pictures when there is snow on the ground.  Here is just a sampling of a few of the 51 that turned out.  She is such a beautiful momma (her son Zeke happens to be Ezra's bestfriend) and I can't wait for Baby Rocket to arrive.  What a long awaited arrival this little one has been and lots of tears and prayers have taken place waiting for it's arrival.








"For This Child I Have Prayed"

No comments:

Post a Comment