Things have been super hectic since we got back from the lake and family pictures just weren't able to get marked on the calendar. This is super hard for me as I like to have family pictures taken every year to show how the kids change between the years. So in place, I decided to do my own little photo shoot with the kids. It was a beautiful afternoon, the fall colours were in full mode, and wow, do we ever have some pretty fantastic photo spots on our land. The kids did really well, yes, bribery was involved for some; and only one time was an attitude adjustment required :). I was able to get a lot of great shots! A few will be canvas worthy and even Christmas card worthy!
What I mostly had to work with from Mr Ryder.
Mckenzie made me work for it as well!
I love this picture - I'm pretty sure that Mckenzie is completely making fun of Ryder!
Note: this is when we had the little attitude adjustment :)
One of my favourite!
Ryder was digging around under his shirt and I said "Ryder, are you looking for your belly button?". Only to have Mckenzie follow suit (which I have never seen her do before!). Sooo cute!!!
She sure does adore her brother!
We are so blessed by our little family!
I look at this picture and think how lucky we are for God to choose us to raise His children.




No comments:
Post a Comment