Do you remember this beautiful friend of mine from a few posts back...the one that I was lucky enough to take her maternity pictures???
Fast forward a few weeks and the beautiful baby GIRL has arrived :) Soooo exciting! We were looking after Zeke for Jon & Jess while they were in Edmonton awaiting the arrival of the new baby - I really love this picture as it was the first moment that Zeke saw his new sister...and was also the first thing that he did.
World meet Brooklyn Lara. She is perfect!
First Photo
When Brooklyn was 9 days old, I headed over to Jon & Jess' house for a newborn photo shoot. I was completely out of my element as I had never done a newborn photo shoot before, so I wasn't entirely sure if I could do the best job that I was wanting to provide for them. But I am thrilled with the end result. Nothing that a little heater being held up close to a new baby helps keep her sleeping.
One of my favourite families. Such a blessing to be part of their life!
"For This Child We Have Prayed" - 1 Samuel 1:27



No comments:
Post a Comment