So yes, I am one of those "unique moms" that has two trees. The fact that I have two trees isn't necessarily unique - but I have a kid tree that all their beautiful homemade decorations can go on and then I have my "Martha Stewart" inspired tree and don't even think of putting anything on it that doesn't belong on it :) I grew up with a non themed tree and bless my mom's soul her tree is beautiful - but I always dreamed of my Martha tree and I love it!
So the other day, the kids tree got put up and I had to sit on my hands (well, not really since I decided to take pictures instead) as I watched them put 3 ornaments on one branch and everything was down near the bottom. Yes, you got me, I did indeed move some of those ornaments off one branch onto the upper half :).
Shortly after the Lego Advent Calendar was cracked into. Complete utter chaos with three young children. I am very confident that Steve will enjoy when the kids are older and it is time to do the Lego Advent Calendar ;)








No comments:
Post a Comment