Sunday, June 29, 2014

Other Phone Fun

The nice days are very few and far between right now (June has been full of RAIN).  The kids and I took advantage of a nice warm day plus the fact that Steve's parents were gone (resulting in an empty house) and headed into town for a picnic lunch and time at the park.  My friend Sarah told me that we were eating a classic Glenys Oliver meal - meat, cheese, crackers and pickles!  



I arrived home after a full day in town to notice that the stuff on my windowsill at the kitchen sink was all knocked down.  Once I got close I saw the more serious damage.  A squirrel.  A SQUIRREL.  Who was apparently more hungry than the rest of us - chewed his way in...ate our bananas....toured around our kitchen (they are dirty like mice!)...and then headed back outside.  We just fixed the screen the other day and I don't leave the window open if I'm not home...the squirrel will meet Jesus before the rest of us ;)



Steve was gone to Saskatoon and because the kids and I were joining him the next day and then heading to Ontario, our fridge was very empty resulting in supper in town.  I am sooooo thankful that we can eat anywhere with our kids.  It had been quite a while since we had been to Mr Bills (one of the finer restaurants in Lloyd), so the kids and I headed in there.  I am such a blessed mom!



Spiderman just got a bunch cuter!


I'm ready to swim mom!


Playing with one of her new birthday toys courtesy of Uncle Jon & Auntie Jess.  


No comments:

Post a Comment