Saturday, June 28, 2014

Scott and Darcel Woytowich June 14, 2014

Steve's good friend Scott married his soulmate on June 14th in a cute little ceremony in a small town just outside of Saskatoon.  Darcel was beautiful, Scott was handsome, Steve was a stud, but the three that stole the show in the cuteness factor was definetely our children.  Cute as buttons!  




We hauled our camper up for the wedding so that we could park it just outside of the hall.  This worked so well on so many levels!  My mom came along as well, so once the kids had had enough at the dance (or once I had enough - whichever came first :) ), I took them back to the camper and put them and my mom to bed and then went back to the dance.  Fabulous!



The way to the Parkinson children's hearts is through candy.  Well done Scott & Darcel, well done!





My stud of a husband.  I am truly blessed beyond words!  


No comments:

Post a Comment