Monday, July 28, 2014

Mckenzie Turns 2

Before I start, let me just say that I have no IDEA how I missed posting about Mckenzie's birthday party - especially when it was over a month ago.  Even more I'm surprised that I haven't had a certain someone who lives out in Abbotsford reminding me that I haven't posted this birthday party...she must have other things on her mind ;)

This year I decided to do a Strawberry Shortcake birthday party with more of the theme falling on Strawberry.  It was a cute and fun little party.  Small and simple but just perfect!  I am sooo enjoying doing girlie parties!  


Drinks were Berry Punch and Strawberry Milk...I was so glad to be able to put the little drink glasses to use again!


The food table consisted of Mckenzie's favourite strawberry foods!
: Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jam sandwiches
: Veggie Tray
: Strawberry Yogurt
: Strawberry Fruit By the Foot
: Strawberry Cupcakes
: Vanilla Cake with Strawberry Filling







Cake Time













Gift Time











After the party had finished up inside, we headed outside and I turned on the sprinkler.  It was such a warm day that the kids had a blast getting wet!  








Later that evening, Mckenzie was already playing with her birthday toys!  


Happy Birthday Princess!  
Our prayer, Mckenzie, is that you will always know your true beauty in Jesus and that He has such purpose for your life!  We love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment