For close to over a week in December, we had some amazing hoarfrost, something that only God would design and give to us. It was beautiful and lasted forever! I remember saying to Jule that it will only last a day but it stayed and stayed. I have never seen it so thick and thick on everything. Thick on the stairs, thick on the ground, thick on the trees, thick on the chairs, and thick on the power lines. The energy company was kept very busy restoring power 24 hours....we were very thankful for our generator a lot that week (even on Christmas Eve there wasn't power and neighbours told us that they read the Christmas story via candlelight - which personally I think is ridiculously awesome and what a memory!). I am so thankful that Jule was able to capture the pictures for me....the frost was gone by the time we got home from the hospital.
Here is God's beauty - only God could dream and execute this kind of beauty!









No comments:
Post a Comment